05 February 2021
The Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021 (LTDX) will take place from February 15 to 26, 2021. LTDX is a 100% online event that for two weeks will address the major challenges of tomorrow’s digital training. This unique event has been designed to complement the traditional Learning Technologies trade show which will be held this year on May 26th and 27th at Porte de Versailles… if the health context allows it.
Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021: Registration is now open!
Registration is still open for the 100% online Learning Technologies Digital Experience event, which will take place from February 15 to 26, 2021. This is the opportunity :
- to connect with more than 5,000 Digital Learning and HR professionals,
- to participate in over 100 interactive sessions,
- to meet virtually 100 experts.
To register, click here
A 100% digital event for Digital Learning, Training and HR Professionals
If you are a digital learning, training or HR professional, perhaps you would like to know how you can influence the evolution of tomorrow’s digital training? What will its future look like and, more importantly, how to prepare for it?
That’s why CloserStill Media, the company that organizes Learning Technologies, has decided to offer you a digital version of Learning Technologies from February 15 to 26, 2021. Many recognized players in the world of Digital Learning will be present, whether they are sponsors, partners & moderators. These include Barco – Cornerstone OnDemand – Degreed – Daesign SAS – EDTech France – My-Serious-Game – Nathan – OpenClassrooms – Saffron Interactive – Skillsday – Talentsoft – Teach on Mars – TechSmith – Adilson Borges, PhD, HDR – Etienne Bressoud,PhD – Sally Ann MOORE – Alexia Borg – Artus de Longuemar – Virginie Chassériau (The Webinar Lady) – Gaelle Watson – Yannig Raffenel
Once again, this will be an opportunity to discuss, brainstorm and invent! From February 15 to 19, the sessions are in English and German. And from the 22nd to the 26th, you will have sessions in English and French.
Overview of the Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021 French Program
Monday, February 22nd
- 10:30 am: For a Digital Learning at the heart of the transformations of society with Sally-Ann Moore, Head of Content and Strategy – Learning Technologies France and Yannig Raffenel, Co-President – EDTECH FRANCE
- 12:30 pm: Developing the learning culture within organizations: a sustainable bet! With Virginie Chassériau, Director – Virtual Classroom Facilitator and Producer – Cup of Learning, Tiphaine Duchet, VP Operations – TEACH ON MARS and Vincent DESNOT, CEO and Co-Founder – TEACH ON MARS
- 2:30 pm: Future of learning: tomorrow starts yesterday! With Alexia Borg, CEO DLM News – CEO Atoms Advisor – Media Content Creator and Arthur Choukroun, CEO and Co-Founder – SKILLSDAY
Tuesday, February 23rd
- 10:30 am: AI, Big data and technologies at the service of learners and L&D with Artus de Longuemar, International Expert – Augmented Intelligence and Johan Michel, Managing Director – Speexx France
- 12:30 pm: Adaptive Learning: the dream within reach of data with Gaelle Delmas-Watson, Virtual Classroom Expert and Director – SyncSkills and Pierre de Champsavin, Product Marketing Manager – TALENTSOFT
- 14h30 : How Camtasia helps you align your videos with your company’s brand image while increasing your efficiency with Alexia Borg, CEO DLM News – CEO Atoms Advisor – Media Content Creator and Damien Bruyndonckx – Author – ENI Editions | LinkedIn.
Wednesday February 24th
- 10:30 a.m.: How to measure the Return on Investment (ROI) in Learning! with Sally-Ann Moore, Head of Content and Strategy – Learning Technologies France and Adilson Borges, Director of Learning & Development – Groupe Carrefour
- 12:30pm: TBC Session with Yannig Raffenel, Co-Chairman – EDTECH FRANCE and Damien Bourgeois, Head of Learning & Development – AXA France
- 2:30pm: What you need to know about the state of skills in 2021 with Gaelle Delmas-Watson, Virtual Classroom Expert and Director – SyncSkills and Laurent Butel, Director France – Degreed
Thursday, February 25th
- 10:30 am: “Upskilling” Improve the skills of your employees to strengthen the agility of your company with Yannig Raffenel, Co-President – EDTECH FRANCE and Vincent Belliveau, Chief Executive, EMEA – Cornerstone OnDemand
- 12:30 pm: 5 ways to make learners autonomous with Gaelle Delmas-Watson, Virtual Classroom Expert and Director – SyncSkills and Florence Dambricourt, Culture Change Enabler – Richemont International SA
- 14:30: How Virtual Classrooms Transform Distance Learning – an interactive session in Barco’s weConnect virtual classroom with Alexia Borg, CEO DLM News – CEO Atoms Advisor – Media Content Creator, Valentin Duhez, Product Marketing Manager – Barco and Gabriel Escobar Mesley, Business Development Manager Learning Solutions – Barco Fance
Friday, February 26th
- 10:30 am: How to support your employees’ and managers’ teleworking, enable them to stay connected, cultivate efficiency and motivation with Virginie Chassériau, Director – Virtual Classroom Facilitator and Producer – Cup of Learning, Yannick Mégoz, Editorial Director – Daesign – Nathan Compétences Professionnelles and Marie-Charlotte Le Hénaff, B2B Marketing Manager – Nathan Compétences Professionnelles
- 12h30 : Internal communication and distance learning: interview with Microsoft and My-Serious-Game with Artus de Longuemar, International Expert – Augmented Intelligence, Séverine Guilliet, Director of the Innovation Center – Microsoft France and Frédéric KUNTZMANN, Co-founder and CEO – My Serious Game
- 2:30 p.m.: Nudge and other ways to learn better with Sally-Ann Moore, Head of Content and Strategy – Learning Technologies France and Étienne Bressoud, Managing Director – BVA Nudge Unit
Listen to the program #LTDX21` of these 2 weeks by clicking here!